March 18, 2019
I had the opportunity to attend the EDspaces 2018 Conference in Tampa at the end of last year and subsequently created a snapshot of the knowledge and insights I gained.
My EDspaces 2018 visual summary includes:
- My doodle notes from three informative educational research workshops I attended on safety and security, impacts of facility improvements, and visual media instruction
- Exciting products from the Exhibit Hall
- School tours full of examples and ideas from what’s happening in Education on the East Coast
- Snapshots of A4E’s featured Interactive Classroom design (furniture by V/S, carpet by Mohawk), attended by conference goers and workshop presenters
- A recap of A4E’s Happy Hour that was held in our Interactive Classroom space and attended by educational partners and clients
During the conference, I also gave a presentation on inventive design solutions for common challenges faced by school districts, such as equity and budget. If this topic is of interest to you, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.
We look forward to participating in another inspirational conference this year at EDspaces 2019!
Olivia Graf Doyle